Thursday, April 24, 2008

Franki Benavidez

Primary 1: Senator Hillary Clinton says that when it comes to the popular vote, she's ahead of rival Senator Barack Obama. After Clinton's decisive win in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, she said to the people, "I'm very proud that as of today, I have received more votes by the people who have voted than anyone else." But Obama's campaign had to disagree with her on that statement. Senator Clinton's count included her wins in both Michigan and Florida but the Democratic presidential candidates agreed not to campaign in states though. They did that because they violated party rules by scheduling their contests too early. Senator Obama didn't even have his name on the Michigan ballot so he didn't receive any votes for that contest.

Opinion: I have to find Senator Clinton very cocky. Mr. Hjort, I'm sorry if that word isn't appropriate but it's the only word to describe her! She thinks that because she got a ton of votes for now that she's set for life. Honestly, I never did like Hillary Clinton just because of the way her attitude is. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Obama's name wasn't even on the Michigan ballot so that's not fair at all.