Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ashley Furnia

National
1: There was a man who kidnapped a kid and then he sexually abused him and totally hurt him when he had him capitive. Then one day he took him to the city and was planning on killing him that day but the boy talked him out of it. The boy made a compromise with the guy and ended up saving his own life.

Opinion
I think that is good that the boy talked him out of it and everything but I would be afraid that I would risk my life more if I tried to talk someone out of killing. You never want to piss the person off that has you captive because than the results might be worse than you think so i don't think it was a good idea but at least it worked once.


2: In the state of Nevada there is a boot camp that abuses kids sexually and emotionally, and then there have been many deaths. One girl got sent there for depression and drug use and was dead a day later because of dehydration on a hike. Then a couple days later a couple kids died because of some heart defect and a falling branch. This place just keeps losing kids and that is a problem.

Opinion: I think that it is crazy that all these kids are dying and they are suppose to be there for help and come back better. I mean yea there is a problem with the girl that dehydrated because drugs do that to you but they should have kept her hydrated. I mean it is their responsability to keep these kids alive and to have progress in what they are doing instead of killing the kids and just being like oh well. I feel really bad and they need to do something about that very soon.

1 comment:

Michael Hjort said...

Missing your SCOTUS article.