Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kellye Harkey...Sorry Mr.Hjort forgot one blog

National:
Many people, though, were more interested to hear from Osmond, who said an "accumulation" of factors had contributed to her fall, including allergies and poor air quality. "I noticed when he [Roberts] spun me a couple of times, I kept spinning," Osmond told the show's host Tom Bergeron. "And then I kept missing hip bumps. I could tell something was funky."
Osmond appeared fine during the dance, and she seemed happy and excited by her performance — even jumping up and down in front of the judges. "Remember when I was jumping? I was trying to wake my head up. I don't know what happened," she said.

Opinion:
I was watching dancing with the stars when this happene and I really thought at first she was jut kidding and kinda laughed like the audience did at first. Then I realzied she really fainted. I really think that sometims they work these people too hard or maybe her dress was too tight cause that thing was sucked onto her. Oh well atleast she didnt die.