Thursday, October 11, 2007

N33K [I do it bcuz my moms NAGGING...ugh]

International #1
Ordinance could ban trampoline from woman's front yard
Summary: Litchfield Park resident Frankie Barton was tired of hearing the elderly neighbors behind her complain about her daughter bouncing on the trampoline, so she moved it to the front yard. The trampoline has been in the front yard for 10 years, without complaints, and now Councilwoman Marcie Ellis has a problem with it being in the front yard.

Opinion: Thats pretty dumb. Im pretty sure if this...law I guess you wold call it, was passed there would probably be a lawsuit immediately after. I mean how lame is it that this councilwoman went out of her way to recognize a young girl on her trampoline in the front yard...HAVING FUN...CAUSING NO HARM!!!!! So you mean to tell me that Councilwoman Ellis walked passed the crack head on the corner and the guy breaking into the house across the street and was just flabbergasted by the site of a 15 year old jumping on her trampoline in the front yard??????? LADY when you LOSE int he next election...It will probably be CLEAR to you that this IS NOT A BIG DEAL!!!! GET A LIFE!

International #2
Gotbaum learned of wife's death two hours after she had passed
Summary: Carol Gotbaum, 45, was arrested at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport after she screamed and ran through Terminal 4. Gotbaum was late for a flight that would have taken her to a Tucson alcohol rehab program. She was found unconscious minutes after she was shackled and left in an airport holding room. The Maricopa County medical examiner has not determined how she died. Noah Gotbaum's wife was dead for more than two hours before police told him.

Opinion: I don't want to seem cruel, but if you felt so strongly that your wife was suicidal, why would you send her all the way across the country by herself?!?! Today I read she had been sober for only 9 days! Why was her family not more supportive to this poor woman? Yes, someone who was exhibiting her symptoms should not have been left alone, but doesn't her own family have responsibility in her death? I am sorry, but I would never have sent my loved one on a life altering trip like this alone!!! Bottom line: if you're sick, DON'T... I repeat Do NOT come to Phoenix.

2 comments:

Michael Hjort said...

Nice title--not. I agree.

I can't believe that the husband didn't come with the wife if he LOVED her so much. She sounded like a wack-job!

Funny joke, but heres something funnier--its doesn't count.

WOW. Two blogs and no points. You probably typed these while mom was right there--right?

PC AP Gov said...

Okay so people say that the comments I leave are mean. What?? That is the meanest thing ever, Mr. Hjort, that was just rude!--Hayley