Monday, October 8, 2007

collin hate blogging collin give this site computer virus then collin no have to do blog no more

national:
The US Anti-Doping Agency has announced Marion Jones has handed over the medals she won at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney. She was been banned for two years when she admitted to steroid use. the 31 year old had won three gold medals and two bronze medals at the Sydney Games. Officials don't yet know whether the medals will go to those who finished behind her. She is now facing six months of jail for lying before a federal court. "She will be remembered as one of the biggest frauds in sporting history"- IAAF president Lamine Diack.
I hope she does go to jail. It makes me so angry to see cheating athletes win and then later start blabbering on about how sorry they are they aren't sorry they just want to lessen their punishment. If Micheal Phelps ever got caught using steroids I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I might just have to stop swimming altogether. Marion Jones you make me sick!