Friday, October 19, 2007

Susan Jewell

I also wrote the post about the Nobel prize winner and the beat up masseuse.

national:
INTERNATIONAL
A pug puppy was stolen at All About Puppies in Largo by being stuffed in a teenage boys pants. His family helped him by distracting the store's employees and surrounding a pen. the boy simply lifted up his shirt and put the puppy under it. The store's video camera caught the act. If the police catch the family all could be charged with a crime.


OPINION
OK so yes pugs are cute;but cute enough to risk a huge fine or some other criminal prosecution is way too big of a threat for me to ever steal anything. I hope the puppy is alright. If the family is crazy enough to steal it I am not sure if there intentions were simply to have a cute house pet.

1 comment:

Michael Hjort said...

I heard the dog was worth $4K. How ridiculous!