Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kellye Harkey

Sorry Hjort..I forgot to edit my other one. I'll do it next time.


International:.
In Kyotanabe, Japan a 16yr old girl was arrested after killing her father with an axe while he was sleeping. The girl who was a vocational school student said "I killed my dad because I did not like him". The mother and 19yr old sister were both awoken to the scene and saw the father with an axe wound to the neck. The mother and sister then looked over and saw the girl covered in blood.

Opinion:
Dear Lord.. this girl is just a wee bit crazy. There are times whn I dont LIKE my dad but Im pretty sure you wouldnt see me with an axe and blood all over me. This girl needs some serious help and some serious jail time. Sometimes you hear about this happening when the father has been abusive but this girl just didnt like him.

International:
As to go along with the news in Japan. A man that lives in Japan just turned 112. Supposidly he is still very healthy and is planning on living for many more years.

Opionion
Wow! That is insane. I hate to break it to him but I dont think he has many more years left to live. But good for him. Good job on staying healthy and active.

1 comment:

Michael Hjort said...

Japanese story WAY TOO SHORT!!!